Webinar: What makes them buzz?
Do you know someone who:
- pours cold water on every new idea?
- or can’t make a decision?
- or wants everything done exactly their way?
- or is totally disorganised?
Have you wondered why?
Do they drive you nuts?
Would you like to get on better with them?
Do you need to get on better with them?
To learn how, join me this Wednesday on a complimentary webinar
“What makes them buzz?”
I will share with you:
- The four personality types.
- Why you would want to know about them.
- How you can recognise them.
- How you can use this knowledge to get on better with your boss, your partner, your children and
- to get better results from your interactions with employees, colleagues and clients.
This will be a fun and interactive hour learning a skill you can use for the rest of your life.
“Success in life, in anything, depends upon the number of persons that one can make himself agreeable to.” Thomas Carlyle
Topic: What makes them buzz?
Date: Wednesday 26 November
Time: 6.30 pm (SA time GMT +2.00)
Duration: 60 minutes
Venue: online from wherever you are
Requirements: computer like device & internet connectivity